With our Offices based in Plymouth, we are ideally positioned on the Devon & Cornwall borders, we only focus on these areas which has allowed us to build unrivalled extensive local knowledge over the years, which of course, benefits our clients.
Along with our extensive network of Estate agents and property professionals with whom we work closely with throughout Devon & Cornwall on a daily basis. Once we find you the home of your dreams we can also provide advice and costings regarding any changes you may wish to make to your new home due to our 25 years of experience in the building industry with our sister company Property Maintenance South West, and our interior design company Quirky cool.
Why Choose Us?
- We are a local independant company with over 30 years experience in the property sector.
- We have built up extensive networks with local estate agents and property investors in the South West.
- We have a wealth of building knowledge due to renovating properties for many years, this allows us to spot potential issues with properties when we visit your potential new home, that estate agents would not make you aware of.
- We can provide accurate estimations for any alterations required to the property to allow our clients to factor these figures in to the purchase price.
- We will directly negotiate on your behalf to achieve the best price possible on your purchase.
- Our approach is always client focused, our motivation is to get the best results possible for our clients, we do this by having the best strategy in place for your individual needs.
- Coupled with our personal approach comes a real understanding of the Westcountry property market.
- As part of the service we provide to our clients, we go to site and thoroughly assess the property, this includes aerial photographs & video footage of your prospective new home using our drone (at no additional cost) to ensure you have as much information as possible of not just the property, but the surrounding area to ensure you have a real feel of the area before you make the journey to inspect your new home.
- Our clients are allocated a specific member of our team throughout the entire process, ensuring you have access to accurate information and updates with just one call to your designated member of our team.
Devon and Cornwall has the third lowest crime rate in England & Wales.
Deputy chief constable james vaughan said:“we have one of the highest levels of public confidence of any force across the country, and this means that people feel supported and confident that we will take their crime seriously.
Source : Devon & Cornwall police website, published on 27th april 2017.
It has never been more important to consider the safety of you and your family, and this is why so many people from the larger cities are using us to relocate them to the idyllic locations like Devon and Cornwall.
Before starting work we will require the following:
1. Your agreement to look solely through us.
2. Payment of a registration fee as a sign of your serious intent, our exclusive commitment to you and to cover our administration costs. This is fully refundable out of our acquisition fee on your buying a property as a result of our introduction within 6 months (or such period as may be agreed) of the date of our receiving your formal instructions.
Our fees are totally transparent and will be agreed and clearly set out in our Terms of Conditions at the outset.
Registration fee of £500 for six months search period or for such other period as agreed, payable in advance.
A fee of 1.5% of the purchase price is payable on exchange of contracts.
We pride ourselves on the personal level of service we offer to each of our clients. We want you to feel confident that we understand your needs fully and that you are getting a comprehensive and professional service on competitive terms.
Getting to know your commercial and residential property needs.
At the outset we like to discuss with our clients their specific needs and endevour to find their exact requirements in their property:
- Size; space requirements, open plan or floors
- Location and access
- Style of building and suitability
- Budget; freehold or leasehold
Having established the parameters of your requirement a search is initiated. We use a combination of resources which means you will be getting the most accurate and up to date information on all the available commercial property meeting your requirements:
- Database: We use one of the industry’s leading computer databases of available commercial property information which is updated to our office on-line on a daily basis
- Market Knowledge: Many properties may become available without even being marketed publicly. Through our extensive sources and contacts network we get notified of properties new to market before they are released publicly.
- Agents network: Commercial and residential property agents rely on the exchange of information between themselves to do deals, as a result we have our own system that collects and circulates information on properties and requirements to over 500 agents everyday.
- Targeted mailing: This can be arranged to make direct contact with occupiers of a chosen location, business type and size. This service is at an additional cost.
In many instances the hard work for you only starts after an acquisition has taken place. The move itself is traumatic enough, but consideration has to be given to making the commercial property ready for your occupation. To help, we have our own design and project management department on hand if required.
- Fit-out: Partitioning, decoration, carpeting etc.
- Refurbishment: Building works, extensions and structural works carried out by our sister company Property Maintenance South West if required.
- Furniture: Help with sourcing.
- Interior Design: We have our own interior design sister company “QuirkyCool”.